1. Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports.
2. Compile and analyse financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts.
3. Analyse and review budgets and expenditures for contracts, and grants.
4. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
5. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents.
6. Analyse revenue and expenditure trends, and ensure expenditure control.
7. Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
8. Undertake any relevant tasks or responsibilities within the scope of his/her specialization as assigned by the direct supervisor.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
1. Fluency in English –both written and spoken.
2. Experience in (ERP system) is a plus.
3. Ability to work under pressure and prioritize responsibilities based on demand.
4. Preparation of related reports, reconciliations and analysis
5. . Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
6. Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|