Finance Operations R2R Senior Analyst – Vodafone
Let’s get factual. Our Finance teams work to provide crucial support to ensure only the soundest of decisions are made for both our customers and us. Whatever you excel at, whether it be management analysis, facts and figures, forging partnerships or supporting business-critical decisions – we’ve got the role for you.
As a Finance Operations R2R Senior Analyst you will…
• Be responsible for the Day to day General Ledger Operations and Margin Accounting Operations.You will also assist R2R Manager & HoFO in preparing half year and year end certifications and act as the SPOC for SSC and SSC related activities including Quality Assurance.
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Ensure that all transactions are reflected in EVO general ledger.
• Comply with tax laws, relevant accounting principles, SOX and Group policies.
• Support the requirement for having a QFMA corporate code of governance compliant period end close process.
• Execution of all general ledger standard controls and retention of audit evidence of the completed controls.
• Maintain coding structures (General ledger, cost centre, profit centre) and chart of account structure that meet both Group reporting and analysis requirements and operating company requirements.
• Ensure the complete, accurate and timely accounting of all transactions relevant to
• Service revenues (prepay, bill pay, fixed, wholesale, MVNO, visitor, etc)
1. Post-paid revenue and accrued unbilled revenue
2. Pre-paid revenue and deferred pre-paid revenue
3. Content revenue – net vs gross presentation
4. Visitor revenue
5. Interconnect revenue
6. Segmentation of revenue by tariff type
7. Segmentation of revenue by customer/segment
8.Revenue recognition considerations (including fair value considerations)
• Direct costs (interconnection, roaming, access fees, wholesale line rentals, contingent fees, etc)
1. Roaming costs, IOT discounts
2. Interconnect costs
3. ODC (other direct costs) including bad debt provision
4. acquisition and retention costs & revenues (including volume rate analysis by segment and channel)
5. Design and develop allocation processes (ie: by segment and channel) and prepare the relevant postings to ensure the fair representation of all the revenues and costs included in the contribution margin not attributable to the various dimensions reported in HFM
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Business Support|
التقدم للوظيفة الان