Finance Operations Sr Analyst (OTC-APA-Comm) – For Qatari nationals only – Vodafone Qatar
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work.
And what’s it like to work here? We have built an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
The purpose of this role is to manage fixed assets; order to cash and commissions.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Fixed Assets: Accurately, promptly assess all appropriate internal customer requests for master data creation and budgeting assignments
• Fixed Assets: Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all FA transactions and activities in accordance with VGIAP
• Order to Cash: Sustaining controls over collection reports related to agents, distributers and trade key accounts
• Order to Cash: Handle daily and monthly transactions i.e. invoicing, credit notes, offsetting, ageing, credit control
• Commissions: Perform monthly commission payments, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of calculation and validation related to different channels and segments
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Finance Operations Sr Analyst (OTC-APA-Comm) – For Qatari nationals only – Vodafone Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.