To manage the day to day administration of the finance department including revenue recognition, accounts receivable, accounts payable and fixed assets.
1. Responsible for production of monthly financial statements to set deadlines including variance analysis.
2. Design and deliver effective financial processes and procedures to ensure effective financial control.
3. Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly financials for all the malls including review of all schedules and explanation of variances to budget
4. Keep a close watch on the Opex / Capex budgets and highlight any likely overages on a timely basis
5. Validate and record the monthly payroll and have it processed on a timely basis
6. Processing all confidential and payroll related payments
7. Review and oversee the schedule of recoverable payments and invoicing thereof to ensure all recoverable payments are invoiced and recovered
8. Maintain a Schedule of Bank Guarantees issued and received and ensure timely renewals of all guarantees well before their expiry
9. Preparation of monthly / quarterly invoices for fees (management, consultancy etc.) and all other recharges relating to GLA Management
10. Ensure accurate and timely preparation of GLA Management and all the mall financials including all schedules and explanation of variances to budget
11. Ensure reconciliation of accounts with Owner companies on a monthly basis and issuance and recording of all debit / credit notes and collection of due amounts
12. Monitoring the bank accounts to ensure funds availability and anticipating and highlighting any potential shortfalls to make timely financial arrangements
13. Coordinating and supporting the statutory audit process
14. Preparation of any ad-hoc reports as requested
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|