Financial Analyst – Manpower Middle East
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To support Financial Controller in reporting monthly and Quarterly activities to HQ, in treasury management, GL, accounting, P&L analysis, Purchasing and intercompany matching. The candidate will also be in charge of the newly introduce VAT, for accounting, input and data maintenance along with support in VAT returns information to MOFA.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform periodic Account Reconciliation under supervision
2. Month/Quarter/Year End Accounting Closing Process
3. Record to Report:
• G/L Accounting: pass journal entries adjustments, recurring accruals, and other journal postings whenever necessary, according to month-end tasks list;
• Assist in the calculation of the amount of accruals/adjustments for the Inventory in transit, sales/revenues adjustments, for the related BU’s according to IFRS
• Whenever requested assist into credit monitoring activities: A/R updates, Customer SOA, ageing production and analysis of Customers’ dues for bad debts allowances quarterly reviews;
• Handling the Purchasing process mainly for indirect purchasing from Intercompany Business Partner BS, PNL reconciliations according to HQ guideline’s (Magnetic cluster);
• Elaborate cost analysis to the Financial Controller and management for decision making support.
4. Treasury management
• Bank reconciliations,
• Cash flow monitoring,
5. Buy to pay:
• create new suppliers, take care of the BP Mater-data maintenance; vendor selection and review, weekly payment run;
• AP ledger maintenance, LPO and invoice posting
• AP monthly reconciliation
• SOA balance confirmation for payment processing
6. Maintain VAT books per local Regulation
7. Assist Controller in application of new corporate standards at entity level whenever required
• Investigating mismatches and performing period G/L Accounts reconciliation
• Assisting to Financial Controller in preparing or sales analyzing reports like P&L, Balance Sheet, Budget
• Preparing and submitting reports like Sales & Ageing, Treasury, as well as ICP matching (mainly Magnetic Cluster).
• Assist in new company standards application connected to specifically Purchasing cycle and Financial Reporting processes
• Assist and prepare requested documents, administration for employees (visa, salary certificates etc)
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Finance and Investment
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Financial Analyst – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.