1. Research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
2. Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
3. Involve in disposal, mergers and acquisition related activities of group companies
4. Manage all real estate related activities including property investment appraisals, dealing with banks, solicitors, tax consultants and Accountants, inspect properties, basic tax knowledge, dealing with real estate agents, with offshore company administrators, with property management companies, with insurance companies and agents, with tenants and represent the landlord/company in all aspects. Lead the team in property acquisition process.
5. Actively involve in Education related projects including starting new schools and colleges.
6. Stock market analysis to provide reports and conclusions for top management to take informed decisions.
7. Involve in detailed tender related tasks while leading and guiding the team.
8. Researching and analyzing different industries, companies, historical financial statements and projecting financial information of various companies
9. Work closely with Top Management and other colleagues of various companies within and outside the group
10. Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyzes, and provide recommendations
11. Develop presentations and executive summaries to management and the Board of Directors
12. Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
13. Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
14. Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
15. Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop financial models
16. Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
17. Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
18. Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
19. Perform other job- related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Sri Lanka|