Financial Controller – Fursan Travel & Tourism
• Ownership of maintenance of statutory books of accounts in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Should be able to reduce monthly close cycle significantly.
• Take ownership of statutory audit processes and drive for the closer of audit process with-in the acceptable time period.
• Coordinating with branch offices for reconciliation of accounts and preparation of consolidated reports.
• Define and Operate SOPs and controls in the Finance and in overall operation area.
• Presenting the correct picture of the financial aspect of the company by preparation of financial statements in a timely manner like the P & L, Balance sheet, reconciliations and other reports etc.
• Conducting audits to ensure that books of accounts conform to statutory accounting standards and implementing the recommendations given
• Establish a process of review of each and every account and take full ownership of trail balance.
• Managing treasury function involving optimum utilization of available funds towards the dual objective of achieving high ROI and maintaining adequate liquidity position.
• Liaising and negotiating with bank / financial institutions for raising funds for short / long term capital requirements.
• Managing the credit control function and assessing the creditworthiness of the clients; taking adequate measures to ensure timely receipts and recovery of bad debts.
• Handling FOREX operations involving managing traveller’s cheques settlement with the issuer (FFMC Operations); maintaining FOREX books of accounts.
• Provide decision support to senior management in the creation of business reviews and ad hoc analysis.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop financial operations, policies, and processes required to support business expansion efforts.
• Act as liaison between the core finance team and the operations, KAM team, assisting with issues related to accounting, billing, payments, credit risk management, and taxation.
• Work closely with FP&A team to help review the performance of each business.
• Should be a people leader and able to work with a large team in an offshoring environment.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Financial Controller – Fursan Travel & Tourism بكل سهولة الان مجانا.