Financial Controller – Michael Page
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player of the gaming industry. As part of its North African growth strategy we are looking for a Financial Controller (M/F) Egypt.
Based in Cairo, you directly report to the Finance Director based in Europe and in dotted line to local Country Director. As Country Financial Controller, you act as a critical finance business partner to the business unit in Egypt.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following assignments:
– Being responsible for all aspects of financial control and management in the country which is structured as a self-accounting unit of a subsidiary,
– Processing of all local financial transactions including revenue, costs and fixed assets : processing of Accounts Payable, tax, outsourced oversight of payroll, management of cash and local bank accounts, month-end close, production of year-end financial statements, liaison with auditors and some local regulatory/licensing authorities,
– Ensuring very strong internal control and governance as well as complete and accurate accounting,
– Providing accurate trading insight to local and European based management and acting as a business partner to the local Country Director,
– Managing, training and growing a team of 2 staff based in Cairo,
– Being responsible for managing local purchasing,
– Acting as the Group's finance ambassador in Egypt.
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Financial Controller – Michael Page بكل سهولة الان مجانا.