• Develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization & direct investment activities.
• You will produce & review financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing activity reports and financial forecasts
• You will investigate ways to improve profitability and analyze markets for business opportunities helping top management to make financial decisions
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts.
• Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met.
• Supervise employees who do financial reporting and budgeting.
• Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs.
• Analyze market trends to find opportunities for expansion or for acquiring other companies.
• Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
|Job Location:||Damietta, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|