Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the activities of finance. Ensures the development and implementation of financial guidelines, controls, reporting procedures, budgeting, accounting, and treasury activities to support management in the achievement of profitable business plans.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages or prepares a variety of monthly financial reports, the financial section of annual and quarterly reports to shareholders; and all applicable government reports.
- Directs & authorizes computations for payments due for the parent and subsidiaries companies, banks reconciliations, and any other daily transactions within the payment.
- Directs and oversees the preparation of all fiscal reports. Develops, plans, and recommends practices and procedures for proper financial control of the company.
- Develops and implements plans to optimize the company’s capital structure and the financial strategies to support growth and development including the review, coordination, and/or endorsement of budget proposals.
- Oversees the company financial reporting structure that helps in the decision making process. Presents and interprets accounting and financial reports for CEO, Board of Directors and designated committees.
- Develops a reliable cash flow projection process and oversees cash management and cash forecasting.
- Directs all treasury activities including the development/and develops, maintains enhancement of banking relationships and other external authorities/partners (i.e. shareholders, external auditors, CBK, KSE….etc.)
- Develops strong internal financial controls, MIS and analytic tools that effectively help the CEO, Board of Directors and other key executives to understand, manage and grow the business.
- Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the direct manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|