Financial Manager – Oriental Constructions Co.
• Accountable to analyze operating cycle periodically for each entity and accordingly develop strategic plans to reduce business operating cycle.
• Regularly analyze/evaluate operating leverage, financial leverage, capital structure, liquidity, solvency in order to meet short and long-term business goals.
• Evaluate value chain activities, highlight non-value add activities and provide recommendations for reducing or eliminating them.
• Prepare and implementing financial models to track key financial metrics for the entire organization. Interpret the company’s financial results to the senior management and recommend improvement activities.
• Analyze financial reports, review company bottlenecks and recommend changes for improving the overall level of company throughput.
• Prepare detailed financial statements and activity reports that highlight business finances and forecasts. Also review financial reports to analyze trends.
• Develop shareholder reports and balance sheets, while ensuring accurate financial reporting throughout an organization by working closely with various departments and management.
• Provide timely and accurate reporting and analysis of the results of company’s performance again historical. Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements.
• Generate consolidated budget variance report by visual presentation using excel dashboard for quick review.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Financial Manager – Oriental Constructions Co. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.