Finishing Engineer – Civil
To carry out technical supervision of ongoing Civil & Finishing work at all stages.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Responsible for all finishing activities such as but not limited to block work & plastering, false ceiling, gypsum walls and painting, tiling and marble works, parquet flooring and landscaping.
– Preparing weekly and daily target schedules for all type of activities.
– To check the quality of all the materials received on site and prepare quality reports, defects, if any.
– Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understandings and compliance of work done with the specified requirements of the specification and drawings.
– Carry out the specified inspection/test in accordance with relevant inspection/test plans, including the works of the subcontractors.
– Overall, supervision and coordination of General Foreman areas of responsibilities and allocation of work areas.
– Follow-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with approved method statements.
– Follow-up with General Foreman efficient usage of materials to minimize wastage, and supervise materials storage area.
– Coordinates and monitors with subcontractors for their daily construction activities and their obligations and liaison with subcontractors.
– Review and certify the payment certificates for the subcontractors.
||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Finishing Engineer – Civil بكل سهولة الان مجانا.