PURPOSE, SCOPE AND IMPACT
- The First Aid and Pre hospital field officer will assist in the planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting all the First Aid activities planned, supported and / or implemented by the ICRC with all partners.
- He / she shall be responsible for reporting all the findings to the First Aid delegate.
- Be aware of the delegations objectives and activities
- Understand the three components of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement
- Apply the security rules at all times
- Respect and observe the staff regulations of the ICRC in Jordan.
- The employee may be asked to perform other duties not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when and if necessary.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support the First Aid delegate in all aspects related to the management of the First Aid file, this may include organizing the training courses, providing First Aid coaching and training according to the First Aid activities plan, and reporting & documenting all the implemented First Aid activities.
- Physically monitor and supervise the First Aid training covered or supported by the ICRC and implemented by others (JRCS or any other organization), provide the technical advice whenever needed, and submit final reports to the First Aid delegate.
- Be responsible for the proper maintenance of the First Aid equipment and materials in the department.
- All communication outside health department should be throw the First health delegate.
- All demands related the first Aid training should be agreed and notified to the Health Coordinator.
Reporting and feedback
- Timely develop reports on the First Aid activities and share them with the First Aid delegate.
- If needed Provide feedback on the documents shared by the partner organizations.
- If needed Provide monthly report on the progress of the First Aid activities plan, situation analysis, constrains, challenges and suggested solutions to the First Aid delegate.
- Assist the First Aid delegate with suggestions for the First Aid activities to be included in the PfR .
- Assist with the Health department in implementing the ICRC health activities whenever needed.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned to him / her by the First Aid delegate / Health Coordinator.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|