– Communicates with drivers’ head when there is a need for dispatching vehicles and to pick up breakdown vehicles
– Effectively utilizes drivers and controls their movements in accordance to priority
– Ensures that drivers have valid license and follows-up with Admin Support for timely renewal
– Ensures that all drivers comply with safety and operational policies and procedures of the company as well as the Kuwait State traffic law
– Receives and responds to incoming calls politely and provides customer assistance; ensures proper dispatch vehicles when customers call during breakdowns
– Ensures that completed cars are delivered to customers’ on the same day itself. If delays if any, shall be reported to dispatch Supervisor
– Checks and verifies that all maintenance requests are attended within 2 hours. Delays for attending requests shall be informed to dispatch supervisor timely
– Maintains adequate number of replacement fleets and provides correct replacements whenever and wherever required as per contract
– Maintains and updates preventive maintenance schedule for all company fleet and ensures the completion of the same exactly as per the schedule. Informs customers about due services and follows-ups for vehicle availability
– While receiving vehicles, checks properly for damages, missing or for any other discrepancies and informs supervisors if there is any. Also ensures that customer’s personal belongings are not kept inside the vehicle
– Checking vehicle condition during receipt, and before dispatch.
– Prepares vehicle replacement, and registration-expiry reports.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|