Food Safety Specialist – Ministry of Public Health
Food safety specialist, in coordination with the head of EH is responsible for monitoring, inspection and control food hygiene and safety in food premises. The role holder should analyse, develop and update the food monitoring, inspection and control procedures in support food laws in Qatar.
Nature and Scope of Position:
1. Work closely with the Head, EH, to implement the goals, objectives and strategic plans for the Public Health Department in the Health Protection, mainly on food safety and public health.
2. Provide support in ensuring the national; food laws, GSO, and international; WHO and FAO standards in food safety and public health.
1. Design and manage food hygiene and safety inspection and auditing program in the food premises that includes: sanitation requirements of food premises buildings, safety and hygiene of food items, personal hygiene of workers and laws and regulations related to food hygiene and safety.
2. Responsible for the inspection program of food safety in particular schools, universities and hospitals and their caterers.
3. Work closely with CDC team in food poisoning cases investigation.
4. Technical support for the continuous food inspection and control conducted by public health inspectors.
5. Training of staff on food hygiene and safety.
6. Provide the technical methods for food sampling, preserving and transporting to the lab. for tic, physical, microbiological and chemicals residues tests.
7. Supervision of the technical methods of HACCP for food hygiene and safety inspection program.
8. Manage the health evaluation program, including the provision of schedules, plans and follow up.
9. Coordination and cooperation with institutions related with food hygiene and safety in the State.
10. Conducting the required data analysis, evaluation and reporting.
11. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by the head of the section.
1. Demonstrates extraordinary customer service by fulfilling all customer requirements within the accepted standards of time, cost and quality;
2. Complies with all the laws and regulations of the State of Qatar and the policies of the Supreme Council of Health and points out non-compliance by others;
3. Maintains regular attendance, punctuality and dedication to position; consistently arrives to work and departs from work as scheduled;
4. Deals with non-negotiable integrity in all matters at the workplace and outside of work
5. Accepts responsibilities in different shifts, both outside normal working hours and during official holidays, if required by the organization;
6. Accepts, within reasonable boundaries, working with males or females of divergent nationality within or outside the department;
7. Demonstrates respect for colleagues and works as a team player enabling the flow of communication, refrains from grapevine, gossip and ill-will for colleagues;
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Food Safety Specialist – Ministry of Public Health بكل سهولة الان مجانا.