To be responsible in finding and developing new franchisees for the business and to implement effective training programs for the franchisees and all existing brands.
- Oversees new franchisees and provides training and information on the business policies and procedures.
- Responsible for finding and developing new franchisees for the business.
- To continuously keep a track on competitors, their activities and as well as their market development strategies.
- Identifying training and development needs.
Developing Training strategy, supervise, and ensure full implementation of training programs for employees.
- Prepare Yearly Training Budget.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices, as well as understanding of e-learning techniques/programs.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Track records in designing and executing successful training programs.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Nationality:||Albania; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Belarus; Czech Republic; Estonia; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Kosovo; Lithuania; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Poland; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; South Africa|