Gateway Manager (GTS) – Riyadh – FEDEX Express
• Contributes to the development and implementation of effective tactics, plans and processes to ensure optimum utilization of resources and achievement of local clearance and brokerage goals (customs regulatory compliance, cost per pack, service level, security etc.).
• Evaluates on-going performance of assigned operations, including vendor performance.
• Identifies changing requirements (staffing, volumes, quality, compliance etc.). Incorporates changing requirements from outside of the team (other workgroups, regulatory, Customer, contingency situations etc.).
• Manages and influences regulatory changes – Leads/participates in the development and implementation of effective tactics and plans to influence forthcoming changes to Customs and/or regulatory requirements.
• Manages the team to ensure correct and on time processing of duty and tax transactions (correct classification of entries, reconciliation of duty and taxes, disputes, management of transit guarantees, etc.). These involve high value payments that impact deferment guarantees and cash flows. Includes effectively managing all types of risk to minimize exposure to customs fines, criminal action, loss of operating license, etc.
• Recommends changes needed to local Customs systems or functionality’s within systems to meet different business drivers (operational, market, legislation, automation gap, productivity enhancement etc.).
• Develops appropriate networks of contacts within key organizations. For assigned initiatives, consults with Customs/regulatory authorities to secure changes that will enable company to adapt/improve its clearance related processes or services to Customers.
• Initiates corrective actions to ensure required service and compliance levels are maintained. Escalates unresolved issues or requirements that have a significant impact on the business.
• Understands & abides by the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) guidelines and any other local Anti-corruption guidelines while conducting day to day business activities in clearance operations and also ensures his/her employees abides by it.
• Supports the achievement of the Customer Experience strategy through effective management of customer opportunities and issues. Includes developing knowledge of customers and their industry/segment and using this to identify and recommend the development of innovative and/or customized solutions.
• Initiates and/or leads the timely resolution of customers’ issues that are complex and have a significant financial impact.
• Leads the development of effective communication and education initiatives for assigned initiatives for internal functions (Customer Experience, Sales, Ops, and Finance, etc.) and external organizations (Customers, Carriers, Government agencies, etc.).
• Supports Sales in securing/closing business by advising on specific opportunities/methods for using clearance solutions and value-added brokerage services to increase customer satisfaction and leverage advantage over the competition.
sses to recruit, select and develop front line employees and ensure they have the capability and tools to deliver requirements for the company, Customs and the Customer.
• Achieves optimum performance levels by clearly communicating requirements and translates these into individual & Team performance expectations and targets. Consolidates this by using effective tools (Performance Standards, Best practice methods, etc.) to set & manage performance expectations/objectives.
• Ensure adequate staffing and attendance of employees, along with proper distribution of roles and responsibilities, in the two clearance shifts.
• Evaluates and recommends resources (people, equipment, applications, external licenses, etc.) required to support effective management of assigned clearance processes.
• Supports team leader in managing assigned center operations dealing with package clearing and processing.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Gateway Manager (GTS) – Riyadh – FEDEX Express بكل سهولة الان مجانا.