• You will manage daily operations at Good Board with efficient sending orders to the production site, Monitor, analyze and account data and produce financial reports.
• You must have a financial background with experience in accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
• Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Establishing financial status by developing & implementing systems for collection, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information; managing staff.
• Confirming financial status by monitoring revenues and expenses, collection consolidation, evaluation financial data and preparing specific reports.
• Working as a linkage between sales department and production department to get orders done effectively.
• Meeting financial objectives through the right forecasting, preparing the annual budget, schedule expenditure, analyzing variances and initiating correction plans.
• Protect organization value by keeping information confidential.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|