To manage and prepare the Business Development opportunities and activities within designated territory, provide project delivery leadership and manage the day to day running of the business.
• Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating divisional department activities to develop and implement long range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
• Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to set and manage operational budgets for territory.
• Understands and manages operational and commercial risk profile.
• Supports and monitors cash collection.
• Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning.
• Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to develop new sales pipelines.
• Participates and supports P&L review cycle and revenue forecasts.
• Works with project directors and Heads of department to oversee projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
• Supports in the development of the business strategy and plan for region in line with SSH corporate strategy, and identifying market leads within the local market.
• Regularly communicates and coordinates across departments, divisions, and Senior Management across regional areas providing guidance on business systems issues.
• Assesses the requirements of staff within the territory and provides feedback, mentorship for improving the staff performance and development.
• Provides support to resolve critical client’s complaints managing and coordinating an effective program of public relations to promote a positive corporate image among SSH existing clients.
• Supports RD to assess market changes and analyse local market readings in order to evaluate and target potential clients/projects and ensure that the price level is optimized to ensure growth.
• Supports RD to ensure resourceful data collection and analysis on local competition, markets, and clients to make sure this information is made ready and available for Senior Management directions, decisions, and strategy.
• To assess and propose improvements to existing corporate wide policies, standards, or procedures in the development of future QA & IMS documentations.
• Responsible for the general management of the office ensuring that the right environment is provided to deliver projects.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة General Manager – SSH بكل سهولة الان مجانا.