To lead the governance and compliance department ensuring JODC compliance with all government related regulations and requirements.
Tasks and Responsibilities :
– Ensure proper compliance with all regulations related to JODC business and other international best practices.
– Maintain all related regulations enforcement with the objective to enhance company image and protect shareholders rights.
– Manage the implementation and reporting of the Compliance Monitoring Program and related inspection visits.
– Managing and organizing the Annual General Assembly meetings (AGM).
– Serve as focal point for JODC communication with CMA and Tadawul.
– Review and ensure compliance of the company’s disclosures announcements in Tadawul/JODC website.
– Manage the timely preparation of the BoD annual report and ensures its compliance with rules and regulations.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|