Grade 6 Math and Science Teacher (Girls’ Classes) – Hayat Universal School – Qatar
Classroom teacher duties will include:
– Planning for instruction at the yearly, unit, weekly and/or daily level implementing school mandated programs, strategies of instruction and assessment to work with students to achieve the Learning Standards of the British Columbia Canada Ministry of Education Curriculum
– Using effective teaching strategies, learning and professional resources available for the grade to support instruction within curriculum guidelines and with the use of school mandated instructional frameworks and programs to create opportunities for differentiated learning for students with different skill levels or learning styles.
– Providing enrichment events and activities including but not limited to field trips, showcases, concerts, plays and productions. Events may be organized at a class level and/or a school-wide level
– Communicating assignments and objectives to students in a well-organized manner, using clear and precise language
– Sending homework assignments that are an extension of clearly defined school activities, appropriate to the age, ability, and independent level of students, to provide opportunities for students to enrich, apply and review lessons and practice skills they have learned, including open-ended student activities.
– Diagnosing, instructing and evaluating the specific needs for students who are struggling to meet grade expectations and seeking assistance as necessary from the School Support Program.
– Using As Learning and For Learning Assessments to monitor student progress in order to plan instruction and provide feedback on a regular basis to students, their parents and the school administration.
– Actively engage in discussions and planning that take place at the Grade Level Team level and within Teams across different grade levels, to enhance consistency of practice and student achievement.
– Preparing formal report cards and engaging in parent conferences according to the set dates
– Establishing and maintaining fair and just standards for student behavior, with the guidance of the school Code of Conduct, to create an effective and safe learning environment
– Supervising students in the classroom, on the school campus and off-campus at school-related activities
– Guiding, motivating and supervising the classroom assistant, if one is assigned to the class you are teaching
– Maintaining accurate, complete and legible records as required by the school policy
– Attending and taking an active role in staff meetings including those focused on analyzing student assessment and data for the purpose of growth planning.
– Communicating concerns, ideas and information with colleagues, students, the school administration, parents and the community in a professional and constructive manner
– Maintaining a positive professional relationship with parents for the benefit of their children, including but not limited to informing them of upcoming-week lesson summaries, behavioral issues and their children’s progress
– Displaying willingness to understand the local culture and handle the cultural nuances in a caring and respectful manner
– Participating in professional development organized by the school
– Attend Saturday school, not to exceed eight sessions for the school yearPerforming other related, similar or logical duties as required or assigned
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Grade 6 Math and Science Teacher (Girls’ Classes) – Hayat Universal School – Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.