Graphic designer – ASCEND Retail
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual 'brand'.
You'll work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or manager and will develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the objectives.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Maintain MKT Corporate calendar, for planning and delivering task as per the timeline.
– Schedule and track projects in the Graphic designer tracker, as per the requisition form(s).
– Conduct meeting with the internal customer(s) to understand the assignment brief(s), design style, format, print production and timeline(s).
– Weekly-review with the Corporate Marketing Manager on objectives and guidelines to facilitate execution of projects with limited timeline(s).
– Plan concept(s) by studying information and materials.
– Design graphic layout(s) for Company and Brand(s). i.e. quarterly newsletter, menus, events, brands, promotions, events, look books, in-store signage, logo/branding design etc.
– Execute on creative briefs submitted from department(s) – including invitations, mailers, misc. collateral etc.
– Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
– Review final layouts for errors and suggest improvements before printing or publishing them, if needed.
– Audit and maintain company / Brands guidelines and makes sure all is in line.
– Visit the store for better understanding on Visuals concepts, business and brand(s).
– Assist in developing Customer loyalty program
– Follow up with the brands on requested tasks
– Assist in the company photo shooting sessions
– Production quality control
– Stay updated regional & globally on brand, new products, media initiatives, business expansion plans, fashion & trends etc.
– Leverage advanced media and innovate technology trends to succeed as a public relation specialist and brand marketing.
– Coach the team on the developments and best practices
– Adhere to the company policy and procedures
– Adhere to the Branding guidelines
– Streamline process / suggest ideas that will benefit your daily work routine or Company
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Design, Creative, and Arts
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Graphic designer – ASCEND Retail بكل سهولة الان مجانا.