• Experience of 2 to 3 years in a digital imaging, art production, and/or a design position, preferably with an emphasis in the Media industry.
• Mastery of the latest Adobe Suite of design programs – InDesign CC, Photoshop CC, and Illustrator CC.
• Familiarity with web design and video production tools is a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, work independently, and manage change effectively.
• Organized and detail oriented self-starter
• Strong capability to leverage resources and proactively solve problems to deliver work on time, make sound independent decisions, while being able to efficiently manage time and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Team player – enjoys collaboration on several projects.
• Positive attitude with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with their coworkers.
• Strong knowledge in digital file specs and sizes.
• Artistic sensibility and a strong eye for detail.
• Adaptability to new tools and processes.
• Collaborate to help refine the look and feel of the clients’ imagery and solidify those decisions through fully comprehensive style guides
• Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts
• Execute the approved work and see it through
• Understands the creative and business needs and determines presentation of illustrative material and copy
• Develops innovative ideas / themes in graphical form for various requirements of Marketing and Corporate Communication team
• Prepares graphics and layouts for all communication material such as advertisements posters, logos, brochures and website
• Designing and generating digital media graphic assets for website, mobile app, social media, video production, and other online needs
• Creates designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and design concepts
• Designs all communication material for indoor and outdoor usage, responsible for soft and hard copies of communication / marketing material
• Researches and keep abreast of the latest designs, market trends, developments in IT and preferences of the customers
• Coordinates and assists in the execution of large format printing including color and profile management
• Oversees the printing needs of communication material as per specifications and corporate guidelines, and coordinates between internal stakeholders and external vendors
• Work closely with corporate communications to ensure that the literature on the designs are well written and are in line with the company's communication strategy
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|