Group Facilitator_Qatif (Female) – Ingeus`
If you heard about the most rewarding job ever, wouldn’t you apply? offers you a golden opportunity to change people’s lives and raise the standards in the Saudi job market to help putting Saudi manpower on the road to success.
We, believe that our people are the key to our success, which is why we provide a supportive and rewarding work environment where everyone can perform at their best.
If you have what it takes, then KSA would like to talk to you, as you might be our next female Group Facilitators who would be in charge of:
The role of the group facilitator is to design and deliver training modules to the JPC Hafiz
Job seekers which improve their job search and applications skills, interview skills, work
Behaviors, motivation and confidence so that they move closer to employment and sustain Employment once started
Who can do the job?
A highly self-motivated leader who’s Saudi, with 3 to 5 years of work experience in customer/sales/people facing business environments, has a Bachelor’s Degree HR Industrial Relations; Management; Teaching Diploma/Certification Professional Qualification in Training and Development, fluent in English & computer literate, and Demonstrated/track record of deploying soft skills training, technical training programs and facilitation.
Group workshop delivery
– Facilitate modules on the agreed delivery dates
– Ensure that delivery dates for each module are agreed and communicated to employment advisors and their clients.
– Ensure a minimum of 90% of starters complete the programmes
– Contact all clients on attendee list prior to the start of the modules where necessary
– Work with Managers and Learning and Development team about development needs of programme
– Regularly communicate with other facilitators/co-facilitators about modules to share best practice
– Create and communicate a quarterly timetable of the different modules and their availability to managers and local administrators
– Ensure timesheets, action plans and all paper work are completed, signed by all participants and returned to Deputy Operations Managers in a timely manner Evaluation of Programme.
– Ensure that evaluation forms are issued to participants, responses collated and A quarterly report of results are produced for evaluation immediately post-delivery And at an agreed point when the client is in-work.
– Lesson plans and materials are updated as a result of any changes as a result of Evaluation feedback
||Qatif, Saudi Arabia
||Training and Development
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Group Facilitator_Qatif (Female) – Ingeus` بكل سهولة الان مجانا.