For Saudi HR professionals!
One of the biggest holdings that is leading the hospitality sector in the kingdom is looking for HR Director .
If you have a combination of a strong personality, HR knowledge and exceptional leadership skills please APPLY NOW!!
Reporting to the Managing Director and the Chief Executive Officer, the Group HR Director will be working with senior management to establish, foster, position and reinforce a positive cultural environment for current and prospective employees. In addition, he will be developing and implementing comprehensive and integrated human resources strategies and plans which support and foster broader strategic plans and objectives of the group.
– Act as the face of HR for the group
– Develop and implement HR strategy in line with business strategies and planning. Insure HR plans support the needs of the business but are flexible enough to cope with changes in the group, as and when they occur.
– Develop and manages the human resources budget.
– Function as strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit/division or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
– Working with group’s executive management, establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the groups
– Provide day to day advise to line managers on all human resource issues: management of staff remuneration, etc.
– Directly supervise and manage human resources employees of the group
– Prepare HR reports for senior management.
Legal & Compliance practice:
– Provide overall leadership and guidance to HR function to ensure that integrated resources and services are deployed across the group to create workforce productivity.
– Position and reinforce a sound code of ethics in the group
– Ensure all job description are kept up to date, create new JDs as and when necessary.
– Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
– Ensure all HR policies and procedures are up to date and legally/regulatory compliant. Ensure effective implementation of HR policies and procedures across the group and compliance with labor/employment related regulations.
– Participate investigation of reports of misconduct or illegal activities of employees
– Update management with new labor laws/regulations
– Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans and programs to meet the human capital needs.
– Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefit plans and programs (including health and welfare benefits) that are competitive and cost effective for the group.
– Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement effective training plans with input from business heads.
– Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with group’s policy. Ensure employees developments’ plans are identified to improve their skills and work knowledge.
– Coordinate recruitment throughout the group through management of a recruitment/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|