Group IT Director – Manpower Middle East
Reporting to the Group CFO/VP, main responsibilities will include:
To develop and implement a strategy for providing The Group with information systems for all its management processes that will:
• Support the day-to-day information processing in all departments of the Group;
• Improve efficiency of operations and support work by automating as far as possible information processing;
• Give managers in Plants an immediate view of key performance information;
• Enable Corporate functions to monitor accurately the progress and performance of different sectors and act accordingly;
• Improve the quality of decision-making across the Group by ensuring that accurate, easily understandable, readily accessible information about relevant and important areas is available to those with accountabilities in the areas concerned.
• Reinforce IT security
Recruit, train, develop and motivate a team of IT professionals that will support the strategy and give all parts of the Group a prompt and expert support service
Implement Group ERP software packages, including tailoring of software, to support any area of Group work, in close consultation with the end-users, to meet exactly their requirements
Ensure the continuous smooth running of mainframe systems and supporting communications equipment
Develop and implement training programs for end-users that will enable them to make fullest use of the system as quickly as possible.
Develop standard methods and procedures for the IT Department, and develop user manuals and other guidance for all departments of the Group.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Group IT Director – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.