Gym Manager – Invest Group Overseas (IGO)
Gym Manager is responsible for seeing that the administration and organization of a fitness club goes smoothly, from scheduling personal trainers to keeping up with and demonstrating continuing education. Gym Manager needs to carry out a wide range of duties that include maintaining the equipment, offering the best services to the clients, keeping cleanliness, ensuring increased sales, general supervision, etc.
– To assist in designing the goals and objectives by implementing the necessary policies and procedures and communicate it to the staff members;
– To review the staffing requirement and promptly hire fitness trainers and provide them with the necessary training;
– To communicate with the clients constantly and understand their needs so that new programs can be designed to improve it;
– To implement promotional campaigns or conduct training sessions that would be able to attract more clients, thus increasing the overall sales of the facility;
– To make requisitions for new equipment and see that the existing equipment is clean and maintained well;
– To renovate the existing location and look out for new facilities so as to increase the business;
– To design the budget and ensure that it is being adhered to, so as to achieve the goals and objectives of the business;
– Keeping a track record of stocks, maintaining and overseeing the inventory records;
– Keeping himself updated with the current developments happening in the field, and makes sure he copes and implements these variations to stay ahead in the competition;
To guide and to advise the staff members on how to give their best services to the clients;
– Handling the technical aspects as well as some part of the marketing, and overall management of the health care facility that will eventually lead to increasing the profits of the organization;
– To resolve issues and provide the necessary medical care and first aid procedures whenever there are injuries;
– To prepare weekly and monthly reports that demonstrate the progress of the business to the senior management personnel.
To ensure that gym equipment continues to operate safely and efficiently, draw up inspection and maintenance schedules and update them periodically. When a fitness machine or other piece of equipment gets worn down with frequent use, Fitness Facility Manager might decide to replace it with a newer model. Monitors demand for different equipment to identify which pieces are used frequently and which are underutilized. Also review information on new products and make decisions about buying or leasing new equipment.
Recruit and Build a Team
Fitness Facility Manager recruits, trains and manage teams of people to run the facilities and instruct gym members. Depending on the size of the facility, he manages the receptionists, cleaners and maintenance staff, administrative staff, and business specialists such as marketing executives or accountants. In smaller operations, Fitness Facility Manager may carry out some of the administrative and business functions themselves. Fitness Facility Manager is also a qualified instructor to work with members and monitor others workouts.
Maintain High Membership Levels
To generate income and profit for the business, Fitness Facility Manager takes actions to increase membership. They may advertise the gym in newspapers or on websites or radio stations to attract new members. Offer group discounts to area businesses or schools to encourage fitness training and win new customers. Also design promotions to individual members, such as discounts or free workouts, to get them to sign up. To retain existing members, Fitness Facility Manager communicates regularly via newsletters or emails with special offers and incentives to renew membership.
Manage the Business
Fitness Facility Manager carries out a number of administrative duties. To ensure the right number of staff on duty at peak and quiet times, employee schedules should be prepared. To ensure financial control, Fitness Facility Manager analyzes income and expenses, membership fees and equipment leasing costs to find out where the business needs to improve to ensure profitability.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Gym Manager – Invest Group Overseas (IGO) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.