Head Confidentiality and Information Security – OPCW
Under the supervision of the Head, Office of Confidentiality and Security and in accordance with the OPCW Core Values of Integrity, Professionalism and Respect for Diversity/Gender Equality, the incumbent performs the following duties:
- Monitor overall implementation of the OPCW confidentiality regime to ensure compliance with relevant provisions of the Chemical Weapons Convention. Develop and oversee the implementation of Secretariat-wide confidentiality-related policies, procedures and working instructions:
- Oversees and coordinates all aspects of the OPCW Information & Communications Technology (ICT) security programme, guiding the implementation of all ICT security measures to ensure the preservation of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of OPCW’s information assets:
- Monitoring the implementation of all security procedures; receiving and investigating (at the direction of the Director-General and Head of OCS) security incident reports, assessing/reporting weak spots in security.
- Performing auditing activities on the Secure Critical Network (SCN); determining the existence of and compliance with relevant policies and procedures, and recommending improvements to system security and existing control measures.
- Implements the OPCW confidentiality training and awareness programme:
- Managerial and supervisory activities. Managing the CISS Information Security Officers and Information Security Clerk;
- Undertake duties as Acting Head of OCS in the absence of Head of OCS.
التقدم للوظيفة الان