Head of Health, Safety & Security – Ali Abdulwahab Al Mutawa
• To act as the organization’s lead competent person for security, health and safety to ensure the organization complies with current legislation approved codes of practice and guidance in relation to employment and service provision.
• Develop and implement Security, Health and Safety policy and procedures to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
• To work proactively with managers to establish and maintain a system that promotes a culture of safe working practices across the organization.
• To ensure the company’s Security, Health and Safety Policy is implemented consistently across the organization.
• Develop budgets for security operations and Order security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
• Conduct, support, or assist in governmental reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of the facilities Security, Health and Safety processes.
• To monitor, evaluate and review Security, Health and Safety policy and practice, make recommendations and implement new policies and procedures as required.
• To support managers to maintain safe systems, providing specialist advice, coaching and practical support.
• To increase health and safety awareness at all levels within the organization and respond to employees’ safety concerns.
• To carry out audits to evaluate the effectiveness of Security, Health and Safety systems and procedures, and identify and implement improvements.
• To ensure routine health and safety activities and checks are carried out e.g. testing of portable electrical appliances and the review of risk assessments.
• To investigate, or where appropriate, to assist others to investigate the circumstances and causes of accidents and take necessary steps to prevent a recurrence.
• Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches and respond to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
• Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
• Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
• Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Head of Health, Safety & Security – Ali Abdulwahab Al Mutawa بكل سهولة الان مجانا.