Head of Interior Design – Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group
Job Purpose and Scope
Provide Interior Design solutions (furniture selections & costs) to customers using in-house showroom
Main Job Responsibilities
1. To understand customer’s interior design needs & provide them with solutions of high aesthetics and functionality.
2. Prepare schematic, layout plans, conceptual drawings, appropriate furniture, and suitable fabric & materials selection.
3. Study, compile order details and provide, costs estimations, project details & time frames for better understanding and deployment.
4. Visit the customer / construction site and check all architect drawings are in line with the approved order and customer’s requirement.
5. Implement interior projects in accordance to scope of work & time frame
6. Cross check all drawings with the price requests & quotations.
7. Supervise custom made furniture & joinery products as per customer request from the quality, material & ensure on time delivery.
8. Supervise interior design team work (drawings, cost estimations, presentation) and provide training as needed.
9. Manage the design library with continuous research, and updated them to stay contemporary / competitive Check the latest quality design through research and update the design library (wall paper, carpet, paints, fabric) as per market trend.
10. Ensure client satisfaction by building trust and confidence to enhance good relationships.
11. Support the sales and assist customers when needed.
12. Any other assignments as envisaged by your superiors from time to time
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Design, Creative, and Arts
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Head of Interior Design – Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.