Head of Legal (For Qatari nationals only) – Vodafone Qatar
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work.
And what’s it like to work here? We have built an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
The primary function of this role is effective risk management and responsible for leading the legal function in the provision of astute, commercially aware legal advices to the business, to effectively handle business risk within acceptable levels whilst facilitating the businesses strategic and operational objectives. You will be a key member of the leadership team and will be required to take a leadership role in the business and seek to understand key strategic drivers of the company in order to enable the provision of appropriately tailored advice and maximise the value that the legal function brings to the business. You will be responsible for building an added value in-house legal support service that combines professional legal knowledge, expertise and experience with sound commercial/business acumen and an ability to realistically assess and communicate risk.
• Responsible for all aspects of leading the legal team to facilitate the provision of a full range of specialist legal services to Vodafone Qatar.
• Support the executive committee by providing strategically commercially focussed legal advices as required.
• Maintain relationships with and use of external legal counsel where appropriate.
• Provide legal support in respect of business critical projects – including outsourcing, infrastructural network related projects, billing replacement and other IT related projects.
• Provide counsel and advise on mergers, acquisitions and business integration projects.Evaluating / advising on new product and service propositions from inception to launch.
• Assist in the evaluation and preparation submissions relating to proposed legislation / regulation.
• Negotiation and drafting of a broad range of commercial contracts, hardware/software/services procurement contracts, major mobile wholesale MVNO/National Roaming Contracts, framework agreements, software licenses.
• Providing general commercial legal advice to on a range of meaningful legal issues(both contentious and non-contentious matters).
• Commercial finance including drafting and negotiation of commercial loan facilities and ancillary documentation (debenture, personal guarantee) and provision of insolvency and corporate recovery advices.
• Handling the management of civil, commercial and employment related litigation and disputes.
• Support the company secretary and investor relations functions of Vodafone Qatar and the remuneration and audit committees as sub-committees of the Board of Directors.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Head of Legal (For Qatari nationals only) – Vodafone Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.