Head of legal & Secretary of the Board
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Board Secretary Take over the role of the board secretary and all related committees .
- Legal Claims: Direct legal research and confirm legal opinion on legal claims on different commercial matters e.g. customers, suppliers, vendors, contractors etc. with a view of recovering company’s rights or minimize liability and reaching amicable settlements in line with Management’s discretion.
- Contracts: Review, negotiate and draft all contracts with a view to preventing legal exposure and evaluation of risk; counsel management on the interpretation and application of contractual provisions to implement legal contracts and the memorandum of association. Custodian of original agreements, company registration documents.
- Compliance & Government Requirements: Advise and ensure corporate compliance with all legislation and governmental requirements and changes thereof, in order to protect the company’s interests; direct investigation of new processes, procedures and policies for compliance with all legislation.
- Corporate Representation: Represent and defend the company before judicial administration and governmental authorities in litigation matters and/or acquiring registrations, licenses, permits, etc. to comply with government requirements.
- External Legal Services: Evaluate and advise the efficiency and quality of external legal services to ensure the company is getting the best value for the fees paid.
- Registration: Organise the registration and/or the renewal of all company licenses, memorandum of association, in order to ensure the ongoing validity of all company licenses and memberships.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Head of legal & Secretary of the Board بكل سهولة الان مجانا.