The Head of Livelihoods directly supports the Director of Governance in the management of the SES II Livelihoods & Economic Recovery component. The Head of Livelihoods develops and manages a portfolio of grants and contracts related to Livelihoods and Economic Recovery in Northeast Syria.
The Head of Livelihoods manages livelihoods staff in Amman and in Northeast Syria. The specific duties of the Head of Livelihoods include:
• Coordinating the delivery of in-country workshops to prioritize livelihoods and economic recovery projects.
• Working with program and partner staff to develop detailed project proposals based on local prioritization.
• Drafting activity descriptions, project overviews and budgets for livelihoods and economic recovery.
• Coordinating with program, grant, procurement, and field staff to ensure delivery of approved projects.
• Preparing additional tools and frameworks needed for the implementation of the livelihoods and economic recovery framework.
• Preparing capacity development and communication material for implementing staff based on the livelihoods and economic recovery framework.
• Building capacity of livelihoods program and partner staff through coaching, direct training and other training providers.
• Assisting in periodic evaluation of the livelihoods framework and economic recovery framework, and development of improvements to the framework on the basis of evaluation.
• Preparing work plans for the implementation of the livelihoods and economic recovery framework and reporting against them.
• Managing livelihoods team members
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Community Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|