Leading the entire Naufar Manpower and Recruitment Process under the close supervision of the Human Resources Manager, providing insight on various manpower planning and recruitment strategies by acquiring the best talent pool to fill the Naufar open positions. This role also takes responsibility for all recruitment related communications to both candidates and external agencies.
Recruitment Strategy & Manpower Planning
- Recommend, develop and implement innovative strategies and plans for recruitment at Naufar and lead the Manpower Planning exercises.
- Liaise with marketing communications in order to develop media recruitment strategies such as social media platforms and other external recruitment mediums.
- Responsible for compiling Candidate Attraction Strategy for Naufar.
Recruitment communication and follow-ups
- Ensure all candidates receive the appropriate feedback on their job applications promptly.
- Responsible to provide advice and guidance to candidates, managers and clinicians across the organisation with regards to fair recruitment practices.
- Key point of contact between recruitment agencies and Naufar.
General recruitment responsibilities
- Manage end to end recruitment process for Naufar
- Leverages online recruiting resources, agencies and in house recruitment database to identify and source candidates.
- Work closely with colleagues to create strong team environment to support all recruitment efforts
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|