– Actively support the organization of a strategic Branch office workshop to be held early February in Amman.
– Contribute to the mapping of think tanks, academics etc. based in Jordan and support exploring potential partnerships with them
– Support the HoO in promoting linkages between pre-existing Amman based and other initiatives (e.g. linking comms and recruitment functions, synergies among the sections)
– Actively support internal communication for the potential Jordan branch office.
– Support the organization of ‘associative’ events (with internal and external contributors)
– Context analysis: follow closely regional contextual dynamics linked with the Syrian crisis, draft regular internal context updates
– Upon request from operations, support the organization of round-tables, advocacy and training events
– Support expanding MSF’s network at the Amman humanitarian hub level
– Upon request of the HoO and/or Jordan HoM, represent MSF in external meetings
This is a 6 months contract.
Basic salary: 1850 Jordanian Dinars.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|