Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
They are looking to hire a detail oriented, driven candidate for the newly created position of Head of Personnel.
This role will be responsible for all HR Admin staff and reports to the HR Manager.
• Lead the organization and maintaining of personnel records;
• Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides;
• Revise company policies;
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance;
• Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics;
• Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event).
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|