As QFZA continues to grow, we have an increasing requirement to build and maintain our Free Zones. The position Head of Security, who acts as the focal point for all issues related to Security in Qatar Free Zones Authority. Direct, manage and maintain key security activities and responsibilities.
- Direct, manage and maintain key security activities like crime prevention, security design, building protection, access management, video surveillance (CCTV)
- Responsible for enforcing all the security related laws and regulations approved in QFZA
- Direct, develop, implement, and maintain a physical security (security risk management) plan for all facilities.
- Oversee and report on security checks/surveillance/monitoring & report to top management on security incidents and threats
- Maintain and review security records; periodically report on trends, anomalies, and concerns.
- Develop and maintain a link with MOI, Police, Security Authorities, QCDD, Hamad Port and others for emergency and crises including emergency control telephone numbers and a directory with all tenants, investors and working contractors
- Implement all QFZA policies, especially those related to Qatarization.
Successful candidates should have:Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent15 and above years of experience in related fields with 5+ years in State of Qatar.Emergency and Disaster Management.Biological Weapons Training.Supervisory Management skills.Crew Management skillsExcellent Communication SkillsExcellent oral and written communication skills in EnglishArabic is an added advantageThe Application Process:If you feel that your qualifications, skills and experience would be a good fit for QFZA at this exciting time in our development – please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Engineering or equivalent