Head – Talent – Al Tayer Group LLC.
We are currently looking for a Head of Talent to join our Group HR team who will drive the development of the Group?s Talent Management Framework, tools and processes needed to support the organization in achieving its strategic objectives.
The Head of Talent will also be responsible for the integrated approach for Talent Management across the group with the aim of continually developing the Groups employees and ensuring targeted development initiatives for the Groups top talent and National employees.
Reporting into the CHRO with 6 direct reports
Strategic Roles and Responsibilities
· Contribute in the strategy formulation for the Human Resource (HR) Department?s strategy, in coordination with the other Heads and the Chief Human Resources Officer of the Department, by outlining how Talent Management can be aligned to the objectives and strategy of the organization
· Oversee the development of a group-wide Talent Management Model, outlining an integrated approach to the development of Human Resources
· Oversee the development of a group-wide framework of managing Emirati/National Talent and outline the vision, strategy and long term plan in managing and enhancing overall talent capability
· Oversee the Group-wide framework for learning needs analysis that allows for identification of learning and development needs of the Group
· Contribute in the development of the policies and procedures framework that will allow the function to effectively meet its objectives and targets, in line with overall HR policies and procedures, and the Group?s strategy and direction
Years of Experience
? Minimum 10 to 15 years? experience, with at least 5 years? experience in Talent Management role supporting a large, complex organizations
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
التقدم للوظيفة الان