. Duties and Responsibilities –
1. Executing all the placed plans and their details in the event activities, with using the staff of waiters, and Commi waiters in the department.
2. Assists in managing the banquet/Event operations to make sure the Banquet services will achieve Company quality standards.
3. Supervising on Waiters and Commi waiters and checks their performance periodically.
4. Deals with waiter staff within the Event based on the instruction issued from Event Service Manager (event Manager).
5. Implementing the design off reception, dinner area, and offering all the services required in that areas in coordination with Event Service Manager (event Manager).
6. Ensures that all Banquet staff is wearing their uniforms and their name badge at all time.
7. Ensuring the cleaning and the general appearance of waiter staff, and following the cleaning of the equipment placed on the service areas.
8. Monitors service of food and beverage, and making sure that the staff of waiters following the standards in all operations within Banquets/Events.
9. Train and lead the Banquet staff so that they will be able to reflect Company image to the guests and clients.
10. Supervising on the setup of all equipment tables and chairs in the event hall as per customer demands in coordination with Event Service Manager (event Manager).
11. Ensures that all tables, chairs, flowers, ashtrays, salt and pepper shakers and handkerchiefs are set as the client demands.
12. Helps in the designing and decoration operations for the event hall to meet the client demand under super vision of Event Service Manager (event Manager).
13. Organizing the reception area and supervising all the services and details related to receptions with waiters.
14. Helps in greeting the guests and guiding them to their location & tables.
15. Helps in servicing the guests with addition to answering their questions and comply with their complaints.
16. Supervising the dining area for each banquet and organizing of all food tables on it in coordination with Event Service Manager (event Manager).
17. Ensures that the dining area is clean, attractive and completely ready for the event, established as the clients’ demands.
18. Ensures that all Food & Beverage items are presented and served correctly, adhering to the standards, and noting any special requests & instructions, set out on the Banquet Event Order for the event.
19. Supervision on equipment and maintain items safety in outside caterings in coordination with transportation and Event Service Manager (event Manager).
20. Supervises that operational materials and equipment are used properly from waiter’s staff and are in good condition.
21. Returning all equipment and items from outside caterings to Warehouses and from halls to the next operation stage (Kitchen, Cleaning area, laundry, etc.).
22. To ensure all equipment and fuels are turned off at the end of the event and before starting the operation of cleaning hall in coordination with HK staff.
23. Supervision on the cleaning operation for the event hall and returning it to its idle statues in coordination with HK staff.
24. Follows-up to ensure that all waiters have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company Policies relating to Fire, Safety, and other Company-wide employee rules and regulations.
25. Reports to the Banquet Manager, and provides him with recommendations to develop the performance of the waiters. And performing other duties as assigned from Banqueting Manager
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|