We are looking for a responsible Safety Officer to facilitate compliance with occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines
• The HSE officer is responsible with respect to the day-to-day management of health and safety issues.
• To assist in the investigation of accidents and unsafe occurrences.
• To ensure that all personnel attend the site safety induction program and other specific training modules.
• To perform regular inspections of sub-contractors to confirm compliance with the management system.
• To ensure that a system to record and monitor potentially hazardous substance brought to site is in place.
• HSE Officers should be reporting to the dedicated HSE at the site.
• Carry out daily site surveys to observe that the safe work methods are in operation, that health and safety requirements are being observed.
• Support, advise and mentor all staff on health & safety matters on a day to day basis.
• To make sure that the all trades supervisors and operatives on site are competent to perform his job correctly
• Ensure that all equipment is equipped with safety devices and has been tested certified by project approved third party.
• To do safety inspections and report deficiencies to the concerned Engineer /Supervisors.
• A daily safety inspection is to be carried out on site and recorded on the daily checklist, of this plan which is “Daily checklist log sheet”.
• The identified deficiencies on the daily checklist are to be communicated to MS.
• Full fill the requirement document as per requirement from SEC/NG SA.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Energy; Mechanical; Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|