KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and manage the Community health volunteers on a district level
• Plan the volunteer's activities on a block level in their district.
• Link the community health volunteers with the health system in the camp.
• Monitor the project activities with the project officer; make sure that the goals and objectives are achieved.
• Attend the project related meetings in the camp.
• Maintain accurate information flow between the volunteers, partners and project staff.
• Collect project required data and obtain regular statistical analysis.
• Prepare the team daily, weekly and monthly reports with specific focus on statistical information coming from the volunteers.
• Prepare and facilitate any necessary training to the project staff either officers, volunteers or other SCJ components.
• Report to the project officer on a daily basis.
• Collaborate with other SCJ component in the camp.
• Work closely with the other committees on district level.
• Participate and monitor the health campaigns.
• Visit the cases which come from the volunteers which needs extra health assessment
• Following up the Cerebral palsy cases-RH cases-or other health cases and compile the monthly report to be submitted to the focal point.
|Job Location:||Mafraq, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|