Health Information and Research Specialist (National Diabetes Strategy Implementation Team) – Ministry of Public Health
Operating computer information systems, maintaining quality control of project records. Participate in planning for Diabetes registry. Coordinate with stakeholders IT representative. Ensuring that confidential information is secure and released only according to the organization laws.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervise and ensure compliance to meeting deadlines with respect to data collection, documentation, and reporting.
2. Participate in planning for Diabetes registry.
3. Manage health information according to standard policies and procedures
4. Present complex statistical information to a variety of audiences
5. Oversee developing annual reports within the Diabetes Strategy Teams.
6. Help in data management, analyses and dissemination.
7. Assist in developing strategies related to different implementation plans.
8. Provide input into the process of understanding and assessing Diabetes Strategy needs.
9. Provide advice on epidemiology, health intelligence, statistics and statistical techniques, health data sets, research methods and survey design.
10. Provide input into the process of understanding Diabetes Strategy needs, determining priorities for action, assisting wider understanding of the characteristics of the local population and residents.
11. Help in understanding the characteristics of the local population and residents.
12. Ensure the generation of correct information that follows confidentiality guidelines.
13. Ensure that Information management and related researches help to achieve Strategy mission and vision.
14. Plan objectives and work commitments for multidisciplinary projects.
1. Demonstrates knowledge and applying of Vision, Mission and Values of the Supreme Council of Health.
2. Demonstrates extraordinary customer service by fulfilling all customer requirements within the accepted standards of time, cost and quality;
3. Complies with all the laws and regulations of the State of Qatar and the policies of the Supreme Council of Health and points out non-compliance by others.
4. Maintains regular attendance, punctuality and dedication to position; consistently arrives to work and departs from work as scheduled.
5.Deals with non-negotiable integrity in all matters at the workplace and outside of work.
6. Accepts responsibilities in different shifts, both during or outside normal working hours and during official holidays, if required by the organization;
7. Accepts, within reasonable boundaries, working with males or females of divergent nationality within or outside the department;
8. Demonstrates respect for colleagues and works as a team player enabling the flow of communication, refrains from rumours, gossip and ill-will for colleagues.
9. Contribution in transferring experiences and knowledge serving work interest;
10. Participation and contribution in any activity / project which would contribute in improving SCH performance;
11. Accepting to deal and communicate, within the scope of work, with all departments and sections of the Supreme Council of Health and other third parties, taking into consideration the administrative hierarchy
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Health Information and Research Specialist (National Diabetes Strategy Implementation Team) – Ministry of Public Health بكل سهولة الان مجانا.