Healthcare Assistant – Al Tamimi Investments
Our subsidiary, Family Emirates Home Nursing is recruiting female Healthcare Assistants. The Healthcare Assistant will be required to provide nursing care to both senior/elderly patients and children within the comfort of their own home. You will participate in activities of daily living and provide a safe and comfortable environment for the patient and/or children being cared for.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist and support the Registered Nurse under her direction and supervision.
• Supervise and monitor the safety of the patient under your care. Provide childcare by assisting with hygiene, feeding and playtime activities. Provide senior/elderly care by assisting with the patient’s activities of daily living.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions to the registered Nurse, the Clinical Manager and other members of the multi-disciplinary health team, accordingly.
• Provide emotional support and companionship for all patients.
• Accurately complete all nursing records as per HAAD requirements.
• Respect confidentiality of patient information by ensuring that nursing documents and conversations pertaining to patient care are secure.
• Assist in providing a clean & safe care environment.
• Adhere to Infection Control Policies and Procedures at all times.
• Adhere to Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Report all incidents/concerns to the Clinical Manager as soon as possible.
• Take responsibility for own developmental learning and performance.
• Maintain a professional attitude at all times.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Healthcare Assistant – Al Tamimi Investments بكل سهولة الان مجانا.