Leading company in Kuwait – The Trading and Industrial Equipment Co ( TIECO ) is offering an excellent opportunity for heavy duty equipment's Service Technicians and Electricians whom is ready to grow their career with our company.
To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform maintenance and repairs of equipment in a safe and professional manner with some degree of independent judgment.
Most preferred technicians those who have good experience in one or more of the following specified Heavy duty machines and fields:
- First Field : Perkins Diesel Engines – Required one Technician.
- Second Field : Road Machinery : IR – ABG / Volvo Road Machines Such as : Asphalt Ravers Machines – Rollers – Compactors – Required one Technician.
- Third Field : Portable and Industrial air compressors and Industrial Air Dryers: Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors and Dryers – Required two Technicians.
- Fourth Field : Diesel And Electrical Fork Lifts : Hyster Fork lifts. Required Technician – Required one Technician.
- Fifth Field : Heavy Equipment Electrician – Required two Technicians.
Position Requirements and responsibilities include :
Comply with all Company Regulations, Policies and Procedures.
- Maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of customer equipment and tools such as diesel generators, portable air compressors,Industrial Air compressors, forklifts,heavy road machines and construction equipment and construction tools.
- responsible for service documentation, the training of lower level technicians as needed, demonstration of equipment for customer use, and occasional travel to customer sites.
- The ideal candidate should have knowledge of construction equipment, have strong mechanical background knowledge particularly with various engines, a basic understanding of schematics and diagrams, own the tools applicable to position, and exhibit teamwork, verbal, and written skills.
- Performs skilled tasks associated with troubleshooting, diagnosis, mechanic repair, and maintenance of assorted heavy and light duty equipment Inspects.
- Adjusts and repair electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Read and understand charts and manuals.
- Inspect and operate hand and power tools employed in all phases of equipment maintenance and repair.
- Ability to operates all related equipment as needed.
- Participate in and successfully complete required training and related testing.
- Actively participate in and promote safety and environmental programs. Perform all other duties as required.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements.
- Meet training, certification and qualification requirements on assigned equipment.
- Must have the ability to work as a valued team member, take direction from supervision.
- Keep required work schedule, maintain a high degree to attention to detail and follow all applicable rules, policies and regulations.
- Work schedule as assigned (days/evening shifts) including weekend and overtime assignments.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Performs periodic maintenance and inspections in accordance with manufacturer of machines requirements.
- Analyzes malfunctions, and repairs, rebuilds, and maintains power equipment such as diesel generators, air compressors, paving machines, wheel loaders, pumps, compressors, and pneumatic tools.
- Operates and inspects machines or equipment to diagnose defects.
- Dismantles, cleans, and reassembles equipment using hoists, hand tools, and other equipment.
- Examines parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Replaces defective engines and sub assemblies, such as transmissions.
- Tests overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Performs normal maintenance on workshop equipment and maintains cleanliness of workshop area as required.
- Performs Emergency Response Team duties as needed.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Working cooperatively and safely with others.
- Use of hand and power tools commonly used in the repair and maintenance.
- Understand and follow directions.
- Communicating effectively orally and in writing.
- Working cooperatively and safely with others on common projects.
- Performing assigned duties in a timely, cost effective manner.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|