Our organization is a fast growing professional services firm that manages Information Technology (IT) for our clients. Our clients are small and medium businesses that usually range between 10 to 100 employees located in the United States. Our firm acts as the IT department for our clients. You will remotely manage and monitor the network for different clients. As Help Desk Specialist, you are responsible for handling first level support of service requests. This relates to all technology to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software. Typical hours are Monday through Friday from 4pm to 12pm local time ranging from 40 to 48 hours per week and available for emergencies. Candidates should possess strong problem-solving, analytical and communications skills in addition to in-depth technical knowledge of systems hardware and software.
The Help Desk Specialist is responsible for handling first level support of service requests. This relates to all information technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks and vendor specific hardware and software.
• IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
• Support of disaster recovery solutions
• Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
• Basic remote access solution implementation and support
• Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets
• System documentation maintenance and review
• Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
• Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction
• Fast turnaround of customer requests
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Work with the Service Team Coordinator to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
• Escalate service requests if needed
• Responsible for entering time as it occurs
• Understand company processes by completing assigned training materials and blueprints
• Enter all work as service tickets
• Provide backup for other Help Desk Specialists
• On call for after-hours service when required
• Update job knowledge by participating in education opportunities and reading professional publications
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Help Desk Specialist بكل سهولة الان مجانا.