Highway Surveyor – Road/Highway – Parsons International Limited
Through Parsons engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Qatar, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Parsons is the Project Consultant for the construction supervision of a large prestigious infrastructure project in Qatar. Scope of work includes roads, highway intersections, bridges and other structures, electrical (HV and LV) networks, potable water network, sewerage network, storm water drainage network and other infrastructure.
The Highway Surveyor is a part of the surveying team and will be providing all necessary assistance to the construction supervision team with respect to all surveying works and quantity measurement aspects for the project.
• Check the elevations, the setting out and rest of survey work by the contractor are required to ensure accuracy.
• Advise the Resident Engineer and recommend actions concerning construction surveys.
• Maintain the construction surveys and quantity records as per the RE instructions.
• Perform the initial baseline and control surveys including establishment of bench marks and recovery of any existing survey monuments to be removed at the start of the project as directed by the RE.
• Attend the Contractor’s request for surveys, including the checking of the Contractor’s setting out of centerlines, structures, slope stakes, etc.
• Check the field measurement surveys including original and final cross sections, check critical elevations, dimensions and locations of structural elements, earthwork grading, pavement and appurtenances, check the Contractor’s detailed survey in advance of construction operations, investigate and clarify survey discrepancies.
• Participate in the format and standard procedures for calculation and documentation of quantities.
• Involve in the calibration and checking of the survey instruments.
• Involve in the as-built review and finalization in coordination with RE’s, ARE, and inspectors.
||High school or equivalent
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Highway Surveyor – Road/Highway – Parsons International Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.