To assess and treat patients with limitation in their ability to undertake the activities of every day life. Helping patients to regain lost functions, develop their abilities and social skills, and maintain and promote independence in their everyday task to enhance their health and well being.
1. Help patients improve their ability to perform tasks in living and working environments.
2. Using treatments to develop, recover or maintain the daily living and work skills of their patients.
3. Helping patients improve their basic motor functions and reasoning abilities and compensate for permanent loss of function.
4. Helping clients have independent, productive and satisfying lives.
5. Assessing patients for ability to perform daily needs.
6. Developing special instruction for patients to master certain daily task.
Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy – 0 to 1 year experience for Saudi Nationals only
Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy – NO experience required for Saudi Nationals only
Training in Home Health Care is preferred.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|