Home Care Registered Respiratory Therapist – King Fahad Medical City
To provide direct patient care under accepted principles of medical ethics and departmental policy.
Using expert knowledge and skills to ensure the delivery of quality services to patients by:
1. Serving as resource to the physician, nursing and ancillary staff in relation to technical and therapeutic aspects of respiratory home care and to the effective and safe methods for administering respiratory Therapy in accordance with established standards.
2. Reading, evaluating and acting upon home care physician's orders and charting.
3. Applying ventilators/therapies to patients and monitors the patient's response. Modifies therapy / techniques based on clinical and laboratory data in consultation with the physician.
4. Administering therapeutic gases and aerosolized medications. Performs assorted pulmonary hygiene procedured and assess the effectiveness of therapy. Interprets basic ECG tracing, performing and documenting clinical assessments based on knowledge of disease states, pathophysiology, X-rays and pharmaceutical interactions.
5. Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the differences in techniques and treatment modalities as performed on patients of varying ages, including neonate, pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients, As well as the general patient population. Performs all respiratory therapy modalities according to evidence based medicine and department policies and procedures.
6. Performing other potentially hazardous procedures after receiving departmental authorization.
7. Providing direct Advanced Airway Management procedures when required.
8. Giving an accurate and thorough patient report to other team members.
9. Performing all written documentation, as required by departmental standards ( IPP ) in a timely fashion.
10. Assisting in the orientation of new employees as assigned by supervisors.
• Bachelor degree in Respiratory care – minimum of 1 yr. experience for Saudi Nationals and 3 yrs. minimum of experience for Non-Saudi Nationals.
• Associate degree from North America accredited program or equivalent
• Training in Home Health Care is preferred
• Registration in North American Acceptable Registry (determined by the Department), NBRC or local Accredited Registry
• The applicant has to be registered as RRT by National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Home Care Registered Respiratory Therapist – King Fahad Medical City بكل سهولة الان مجانا.