MAIN ACCOUNT ABILITIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Main responsibilities
• This includes all offices, corridors, bathrooms, kitchen, and stores (if any).
• Corridors and staircases: dusting and mopping floors, cleaning the copier machines, shredders, water dispensers, doors and walls, collect recycled paper and put it the assigned place at outside yard, and on weekly basis to water the internal plants.
• Clean the office contents: all furniture such as desks, cupboards, chairs, dusting and mopping floors, stand lights. Clean the window rails and mosquito nets from dust, clean windows and doors.
• Clean and washing bathrooms and toilette and disinfect them, emptying trash bins.
• Clean kitchens, cupboards, do the cups and dishes washing, fridge, microwave, sink and daily disposal of office garbage.
• Removal of shredded papers when it’s full.
• Watering plants (if any).
• Air the house, open curtains and window (Sitting room + Bed).
• Removes any loose glasses and trays.
• Empty all bins and ashtrays.
• Makes the beds.
• Sweep and mop the floor.
• Dust all the house fixtures, fitting, dry dust electrical appliances (television…)
• Cleans of bathroom and toilette (ensure the walls, taps, bath tub are cleaned, make sure the bath mast dried and fresh , make sure to use separate sponges and cloth for
• Replenish supplies (toilet paper, tissues, soap).
• Cleans the kitchen (dishes, sink, collect garbage and floor).
• Reports any damages and maintenance (lights, broken things and window).
• Cooler water order if necessary.
• Vacuums cleaning the carpet and spot-checking.
• Changes bedding.
• Cleans the kitchen more in detail (cooker and stove, inside fridge, kitchen cabinets etc.)
• Brush or vacuum and dust the sofas, under the cushions and rotate them.
• Clean the windows rails and mosquito nets from dust and doors.
• Clean the carpet (with brush) and wash rugs.
• Moves all other movable equipment in the kitchen (cooker, fridge) and clean behind.
• Cleans behind and under movable furniture in the house.
• Cleans windows and doors and rails.
• Cleans kitchen cupboards inside and outside with soap and water.
• Scrub kitchen and bathroom floor with brush.
• Cleans inside cupboard and library if available.
• Dust high edges like rolling shutters boxes.
• Washes bathrooms curtains and walls.
• Cleans fridge/freezer completely from ice.
• Cleans windows and doors.
• Washes curtains.
• Clean carpets when soiled (if necessary).
• Turn over the bed mattresses and either vacuum or brush.
• Does laundry with washing machine or by hand if there is something silk and can’t be washed in the machine, separate dark color and different type of fabrics.
• Irons clothes and bedding sheets with appropriate heating (return cloth before ironing).
• Be aware of the delegations objectives and activities.
• Understand the three components of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement.
• Apply the security rules at all times.
• Respect and observe the staff regulations of the ICRC in Jordan.
• The employee may be asked to perform other duties not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when & if necessary.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|