Saudi Executive HR Professionals.. We are looking for a Unique Talent Among You!
We are seeking a prestigious yet a practical creative and strong leader, to be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the Human Resources Management and Administration strategies, systems, policies and procedures to create a harmonious and good working climate to attract and retain the requisite skill levels and mix in order to facilitate the achievement of company's business objectives.
– Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
– Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
– Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
– Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
– Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
– Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
– Provide direction for the review of organizational structures, job analysis, job descriptions/ specifications and job evaluation.
– Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
– Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Review and analyze salary/benefits survey of comparator organizations and design compensation and benefit packages to aid Management/Board in decision-making.
– Liaise with the HSE division to implement effective health and safety practices for all employees to ensure compliance with all health and safety legislation and best practice.
– Provide leadership and proactive engagement by working with Heads of Business Units/Departments to identify specific training needs.
– Develop Performance Management Systems and co-ordinate the implementation of the system; ensuring the sustenance of a performance oriented culture.
– The HR & Administration Director usually work for or assist the President/CEO.
– Participate in top management meetings and provide inputs on improvements and process related issues in HR, administration and coordination.
– Lead the preparation of the annual budget for the administrative, business support and human resource function across the business.
– Responsible for the development and periodic preparation of various management Information reports and operational proposal.
– Liaison with other business units over IT and other systems performance.
– Serve as member and secretary of the Executive Committee.
– Other responsibilities, as agreed with the President/CEO.
– Verify admin related agreements with various parties and provide inputs to the Top Management.
– Manage business communication.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان